Thursday 20 October 2011

Everything that Follows is Based on Recent Real Life Experience that has been Proven to Work By James Shepherd Barron

Everything that Follows is Based on Recent Real Life Experience that has been Proven to Work
By James Shepherd Barron
During my career as a military peace-keeper and foreign aid worker I've faced many life-threatening situations. In this book I've drawn on my experiences to create a unique compilation of 'survival solutions' for people who work abroad, for adventure travellers, for those contemplating going to remoter parts of the world, or for anyone who wants to know what to do when the going gets tough. There is advice here on everything from being attacked by angry animals to surviving earthquakes, escaping a burning building to flying without a pilot, and much more. In the course of my work I have built an airstrip in Burundi, helped deliver a baby to a Rwandan refugee on a Congolese roadside
Published Date: 25/10/2010
Format: PaperBack
ISBN: 9781846143052
Publisher: Penguin
No of Pages: 256 price 18 $

0 comments:

Post a Comment