Tuesday 11 October 2011

Harvesting the Heart By Jodi Picoult

Harvesting the Heart
By Jodi Picoult
I wrote HEART after having my first child, and feeling completely overwhelmed---in retrospect, it was a cheap alternative to psychological counseling, I think...which is why so many mothers I've met are moved by the story of Paige and Nicholas. I used to dream about leaving my son with my husband when I went grocery shopping...and then I'd just keep going! After speaking to other women who'd harbored the same secret thoughts, I decided to create a character who might actually do it. HEART has turned out to be quite a favorite of book discussion groups, because of the issues raised regarding motherhood and marriage.
Published Date: 01/03/2007
Format: PaperBack
ISBN: 9780340923313
Publisher: Hodder
No of Pages: 451
Rating: price 11$

0 comments:

Post a Comment